Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some cooked Salmon leftover from lunch, do you think it's safe to mix it with Chloe's kibble this evening?

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Ours love fish, Chloe will probably love it as well. certainly safe.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love salmon too, but don't worry, by the way she looked at me during lunch.... you ain't getting any

Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Maggie loves fish. We have salmon often and Maggie and the cats each have to get a bite.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Glad Chloe liked the salmon! Booker and Popcorn both love all kinds of fish... Moosie is a bit picky, however, and has to be in the right mood!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Charlie loves fish, all kinds, loves it in his kibbles, licks the bowl sparkling clean! If it has sauce in it, I usually rinse it off first.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Alaska has a special doggie snack called Yummie Chummies which is little bits of Salmon with a little crust on it. My dogs love it. It's very popular here. Prob. good for their coat!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I've never given Banjo fish, but I'm sure he would love it (considering he likes bark, pine needles, and pinecones).

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Duke and Cassie LOVE salmon. Weird thing is, Phoebe (my cat) is not at all a fish eater. Though I dropped a piece of a pita chip yesterday and she ate that. Silly kitty.

I was at the Farmers' Market at Kaiser last week and they had samples of an all natural dog food (can't remember the brand now, but it had very healthy ingredients and we are seriously considering a change). It came in different flavors and one had salmon and sweet potato as the main ingredients. Duke and Cassie wents nuts over it....even Phoebe was interested in it! Though, of course, that flavor was about 20% more expensive than the chicken or lamb flavors. Figures!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts