Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to BW. What beautiful pups!!! Some dogs have tear-duct trouble, our Snoopy a 5 year old rescue, has continual tear stains. The vet says he is too old to operate on the ducts. We have reared 12 pups (beagle mixes) and had no trouble with runny eyes or more important the lazy eye business. Why not get your vet to check them over? Have you mentioned your concern to the breeder? I am sure you will love them even if their eyes do run.
I see you live in Brisbane, not in Tewantin by any chance? We have good friends there.
Angela and the pack

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
So glad you have your pups home. Here is wishing you everlasting joy and love from your beagle kids.

Do you know Tewantin?
Oh yes, you asked about rescues. Ours were rescued from research labs, thousands are now rescued in Germany, i.e. bought free. I am sure its the same in many countries. In our local animal home 9 beagles are awaiting adoption ranging between 2-10 years. Our two were 5 years old when we adopted them a year ago.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.