Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. Like Murphy's Dad, am not a puppy expert but my rescue beagle always has wet tear mark from the corner of his eyes. It is almost like war paint when he being digging in the dirt. I'm sure the puppy experts will chime in soon

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome!! I just keep coming back to look at your beagle pups. I can certainly understand how you ended up saying "yes" to both of them but, boy, are you in for some adventures! I never realized that beagles from England were different looking until I saw some of our members' dogs. Don't know about the "lazy" eye but I do know that my Maggie's eyes tear up quite a bit. I usually have to wipe them every few days -- all I have to say is "wipe" and she sits and waits until I come back to her with some tissue. Occasionally have to use a wet wipe but usually a piece of toilet tissue works fine. Only thing to look out for is a change in the "gunk", either in color or amount. I keep an eye ointment from the vet in the house and use it if stuff gets nasty looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.