Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the girls had their first outing today to a public place since having their 3rd needles to cover them against all the nasties.

We decided this outing should be with people they (and us) can relate to! What else, but the Beagle Club of QLD's Beach Walk! What an awesome day!

We are both nicely toasted by the sun and the girls are dead from all the excitement and exercise! They didn't really like the waves rolling in, but like playing in the water as the waves receeded.

Here are some pics for your perusal!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more...

Enjoy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

(... Erin)

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Andrew,

Beautiful pictures! My favorite was #2 with the flying beagle-ears but the next one...caught in the middle of an award winning Arooo with accompanying freagle legs is my all time favorite! Oh to be on a beach in Australia! (OT, my son wants to go on a shark dive with Rodney and Andrew Fox...don't know exactly where they are inAustralia but my son idolizes them).

anyways....

A local park is presently being givin a try-out as a dog park. I'm not sure how it will do...it borders a rather busy road and it is not fenced in. There is a posted list of rules to follow, one indicates that your dog better be a good listener.

Plus the neighbors are against it and lately, over the course of one weeks time, they have found three decaying deer carcasses that had been placed at the park. Those were found before the public announcement of the dog park but you just never know.

·
Registered
519 Posts
beautiful dogs and great lookin' pictures :thumbup:
I love the beach /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
702 Posts
WOW!! What great pics!!!! It looks like they were in HEAVEN!

I love the flying ears and the "Arroooo" ones. But the one who's staring out at the view, possibly daydreaming or contemplating a deep, philosophical thought is great. The one who's upside down in Dad's lap made me smile and chuckle :biglaugh:

By the way, who's the white dog -- looks just like a white Beag?!!

Wish I was there :thumbup:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The white beags name is Tina, she's 12 years old. So I have a feeling she was a lemon and white or tan and white and she's faded /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Gorgeous beagle. She was at the back with the puppies. The puppies couldn't quite keep up with the bigger beags.

I love the picture of the beagle staring out the sea. It was a nice day and I think that just sums it up /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Thanks so much for posting these pictures -- they are fabulous! It is really neat when a whole bunch of beagles get together. There is one beagle (in picture with man rubbing her head) that is a spitting image of a younger Maggie.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beautiful pictures, beautiful beagles! :heart: I've always wanted to visit Australia, and your pictures make me want to even more.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Those are great. It's so fun to watch dogs at the beach. They seem so free spirited. Don't forget to save some of those good shots for the Beagle World 2008 calendar. Once they've been posted, you can't submit them for the calendar!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I just want to stare and stare at those pictures; each one has it's own story and I thouroughly enjoyed them!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Ooops, sorry Erin.

I just realized that you were the poster of the great pics.

:redface:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Great pictures of what looks like a great day! Your Australian beagles look slightly different than our local ones - I can't quite put my finger on what it is...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Gingergoose:
Ooops, sorry Erin.

I just realized that you were the poster of the great pics.

:redface:
Hehe, that's okay! Andrew took the photos, I just posted them /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I'll let him have the praise.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
What beautiful pictures! I can see they all had so much fun. Lucky has never been to the beach. It seems like such a fun place for a dog. Lucky is jealous he says. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
They are the luckiest beags in the world to be living in such a picturesque place. With the weather warming up here, I'm seriously thinking about a move near the beach soon. I too loved the arrooo picture; it's funny how we don't need to hear the arrooo to know what it is!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
That is a good loking family of Beagles you have there. They all have a look of contentment on their faces. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I love those pictures! And the girls look like they're growing up so fast from the last pics that you posted. Beautiful! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 21 Posts