Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sparky

Sadie... (left) "Ugh! I can't believe he's eating that grasshopper!"

Sparky... " Awww! You didn't have to put in a smaller cat door. I swear I wasn't going to eat out of the litter box!"

Sparky... "Mmmm! Fresh eggs!"

"Young love..." :heart:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
OMG! They are a gorgeous pair. :heart: Sparky is soooo handsome. It looks like he and Sadie are getting along fabulously. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
18 Posts
:heart: OMG Sparky you are soooo cute!!! And Sadie you are very beautiful. Was Sadie jealous when you brought Sparky home? I would love to have another Beagle, Todd is soooo spoiled I am afraid he would be really jealous. Have you had any problems?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Bruce,

Sparky looks very happy and Sadie seems happy to have him also !!!

Thank you soooooo much for rescuing and giving Sparky a great forever home !!!!!

Julie

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, all!

Day 4, and They’re past the honeymoon phase and into the learning-how-to-share phase.
Toys… Mom and Dad… Space… etc. A little tension, but just occasionally. Sparky is very protective of whatever he’s eating, and would take Sadie’s too if he gets the chance. And Sadie didn’t want to let him up on “her” (our) bed this morning when we let him out of his crate. (Everybody needs to get to know each other better before we have two people, two cats, and BOTH dogs all sleeping in a queen size bed!) :angel:
(When she isn't taunting him with a toy that she won't let him have.) :evilgrin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts