Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Miss Sadie seems to be getting a little better each day, but not right yet. She is still limping. Sometimes no limp at all. Then sometimes she will move funny, like she just now did and she drew that leg up to her body again and didn't put it down for several minutes. When she is standing still she will have it slightly lifted off the floor, just so as to not put pressure on it.

The vet said this past Saturday that if she was still limping they could x-ray the leg. We are going tomorrow at 11:30 for an x-ray.

When I came home from work today she was walking so good that I thought maybe she is a lot better and we won't need to take her for the x-ray at all. But just when I thought that she moved it funny or something and drew it up for several minutes.

So, maybe after the x-ray we will know what is going on.

I have to go out of town next week, which I hate to do especially if one of the Beagles isn't quite right.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Sorry to hear that Miss Sadie isn't 100% yet -- wondering if it might be something like a pinched nerve (maybe the equivalent of a sciatic nerve thing that humans get). Unfortunately, if either a muscle or nerve issue, neither is going to show up on an x-ray but at least that would rule out stuff. Good thoughts sent your way!

·
Registered
439 Posts
brused muscle maybe?
ok this is killing me.(you two too im sure)
im lost on ideas here. im sure im close though.
please keep us posted. i'll keep your baby in my prayers this evening.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
it sounds a little like when Sammy had luxated patellas. it was just when it went out of joint that it bothered her and when it was in place she acted normal.

Sure hope the x-ray gives you some information.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts