Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadie,
My one year old beagle passed away last night at home peacefully. She was my first dog and the best dog I could have had. Just two weeks ago I mentioned on the forum that she had been diagnosed with DJD, or something along those lines. I think that there was something else wrong with her that nobody could have picked up on, and that maybe we did all we could for her but it wasn't enough. We gave her a good one year and she gave us an amazing year back. She is going to be missed terribly and will always be in my heart. Nothing can take away the great memories we had with that puppy girl. Thanks guys for being supportive with everything the past few weeks.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ashley, I'm soo sorry.
It's such a great loss and those that haven't gone through it, don't understand the depth of pain one feels. I just read your other posts. I'm at work w/ tears in my eyes. Your heart must be so broken. I know you feel guilty but you did everything you could and with time you'll come to terms w that.

I had to put down my first dog and a beagle a little over a year ago while he was just a puppy and it was awfully painful, my heart felt so heavy and the guilt was indescribable. Take comfort in those around you and in time you will be comforted by the memories. Do a tribute for her with pictures, like a scrapbook. It will help comfort you. You're welcome to pm me anytime. Hugs

·
Registered
991 Posts
So sorry to hear about Sadie's passing. They enrich our lives so much and we have them for such a short time. Gentle hugs.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
So sorry to hear your sad news. The pain must be terrible and we shall keep you in our thoughts.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
My condolences to you -- as Joe said, one year old is way too young. Be assured that our Rainbow pups are taking good care of her for you!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts