Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
345 Posts
I agree about checking with your vet to see what can be done to reduce the dander in the house. It is interesting that your children weren't allergic to the other dog. Also i have used Nature's Remedy also and it does work wonders. Good luck!


On a side note about allergies, when I was around 7 I was having chronic sinus infections so of course the Dr's thought the A word. Well it turns out I was apparently allergic to dogs, cats, and dust mites. I don't know where he got his results but we've had dogs and cats my whole life. Your much nicer than my mom though, she basically told me to suck it up cause she was not getting rid of the dogs. Hahahaha, turns out my "allergies" were really tonsuls and adnoids that needed to be removed.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top