Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks: Denise (a/k/a "Gingergoose") let me know today that Olivia is gone. The vet was able to come to their house this afternoon. She said that it was very peaceful and that all the family was with her. Since Olivia had stopped eating and was getting very weak, as hard as it will be for Denise and her family, Denise knows Olivia is at peace.
Please take a moment to send good thoughts to Denise and wish Olivia a safe trip to the rainbow bridge.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Oh Denise, I'm so very sorry about Olivia. I know it is so hard to lose your love pet. She will be at the rainbow bridge safe and happy. Marlin will keep her company, he is still new there and might need some company. He was gentle to Charlie, I'm sure he would to Olivia.

·
Registered
991 Posts

Denise, I am so sorry. There is never enough time with them. She was such a gentle soul. My Fleagle will welcome her & show her the ropes. My heartfelt sympathy.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Denise our condolences go out to you and your family. Matt, Chloe, Ginger, and Bailey.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Denise
Was very sorry to hear about Olivia. Ron and I send our thoughts and prayers your way. Try to take comfort in that she is now at peace and I just know that Tippi will give her a warm welcome on the other side of the rainbow.
Lora&Tippi and now Brie
"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

1 - 20 of 43 Posts