Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks: Am afraid I have to share with you that Lora's Tippi passed away yesterday. As you may recall, Lora had gone through some tough times with Tippi who eventually was diagnosed with atypical Cushings. Lora said that, over the last two weeks, Tippi had trouble breathing and her heart just gave out. Lora sends her thanks to everyone who connected with her through BW posts. She said that the good that has come out of this is that she and, especially her husband (who was not a "dog" person before Tippi), have realized that they need a pup to make their family complete and will think about getting a new dog in the near future.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Judy, make sure you give Lora my condolences. I'm so sorry to hear about Tippi. I was hoping that they would have a happier ending. Did she say if they were considering another Beagle? OK, going to cry some more now.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
650 Posts
Our condolences to Lora and her family for their loss.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
So sad to loose our four-legged babies. Please pass on my heartfelt sympathy to Lora.
~Denise

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
My thoughts and prayers to Lora and her family while they grieve. Tippi lived her life in a wonderful family.....

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Loura,

Our thoughts are are with you and yours.

Remember, you are still a part of the pack and you are always welcome here.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That is terrible news. I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
run free sweet Tippi with no more pain.

Lora.....I'm so sorry for your loss. know that she had a great life with you and you are better for knowing and loving her.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
So sorry to hear about Tippi, our condolences to Lora. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

1 - 20 of 24 Posts