Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going away for the holiday and have to board Marley at his vet. He will be ok, but will I? I have boarded him once already but that was after only have him a short time and I guess I wasn't that hooked yet. Well...I am now and am so sad about leaving him tomorrow. Right now he is laying on my lap napping here and there while peeking up at me and the tv.

Anyway, he will be neutered the day we are picking him up, so I am anxious about that too.

Hubby say that Marley acts like he is my boyfriend, ahahaha. I explained to hubby that I am like his mommy so yes, he is attached. I also explained that I took care of him 100% for the first couple weeks that he was here, so he got attached quickly.

But what about me? ahahaha, how can I leave him.

Okay, I'll stop whining.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so we got back home sunday. Picked Marley up Monday after he was neutered. He's ok, but I was nervous yesterday I must admit. He is affected more than my Charlie angel was when he was neutered. And his area is way more red and swollen than I remember Marley's being.

To all the mommies and daddies of males who were neutered...

How'd it look? His suchers are internal.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Take my words, I just came back from vacation. Leaving is hard, but the joy of seeing Charlie beats it all. Then of course you will have a wonderful trip too. Just relax and enjoy!
What I did was emailed my dog sitter just to see how he's doing. Brought my laptop, and had asked the sitter to email me ASAP if any problems. Have a back up plan, a friend you trust to take Marley to the vet in case anything might happens, the info of the vet's. But in your case is your vet taking care of Marley, then you should not worry.
Ooop, I guess I'm too late for this post. :biglaugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts