Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is a pint sized beag much like "Dennis the menace"! (If he had a back pocket, he would be carring a slingshot"!) :thumbup: In Pop,s backyard there are 3 cedar type trees that he loved to scratch his "hindquarters" on until most of is "butt-fur" was gone! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Pop has had to place decorative wire around them! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
NR, wish we could see some up to date photos? Rufus sounds very cute and the other beagles as well. How is Goober now?

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AD, I'll see what I can do this weekend, about sending you some pics of Rufus & Nibbler. :thumbup: Btw, Goober is still in great shape despite his dwindling eyesight & hearing.(Just a part of getting older)...(I had to buy a stronger pair of reading glasses myself this past weekend)! :rolleyes: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
:wave: Hi Red, yes, recent photos of the boys please. . .

I've noticed poor Kip not seeing as well as she used to. Now, when I toss her a treat, she doesn't see it until it's at her nose. Then she ducks, like it's going to hurt her.

Also, you sent an email of an armored car. I never got the photo :freak:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts