Our Beagle World Forums banner

Room for one more?

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  debannib 
#1 ·

See less See more
#2 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Heck, there's always room for more. I just have to drag out this old picture. Don't know where Li'l Girl was when it was taken, and Spook hadn't joined the family yet. It was still quite a group, though. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

#4 ·
Quote: Heck, there's always room for more. I just have to drag out this old picture. Don't know where Li'l Girl was when it was taken, and Spook hadn't joined the family yet. It was still quite a group, though.
Taken on a cold night in Georgia?

Gotta love our furry little furnaces! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

#16 ·
Quote: Sadie and Sparky would agree with everyone else....there's always room for one more warm cuddly beagle.
"Not on Dad's lap!" They would tell you.

This isn't, "We want to be here together."

It's, "I don't care how uncomfortable this is, I'm not letting you have it to yourself!" :grr:

#17 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Karebru:
This isn't, "We want to be here together."

It's, "I don't care how uncomfortable this is, I'm not letting you have it to yourself!" :grr: [/QB]
Ahhhhhhhhh......yesssssssss......I understand! Been there, done that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.