Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Heck, there's always room for more. I just have to drag out this old picture. Don't know where Li'l Girl was when it was taken, and Spook hadn't joined the family yet. It was still quite a group, though. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote: Heck, there's always room for more. I just have to drag out this old picture. Don't know where Li'l Girl was when it was taken, and Spook hadn't joined the family yet. It was still quite a group, though.
Taken on a cold night in Georgia?

Gotta love our furry little furnaces! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
Sadie and Sparky would agree with everyone else....there's always room for one more warm cuddly beagle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote: Sadie and Sparky would agree with everyone else....there's always room for one more warm cuddly beagle.
"Not on Dad's lap!" They would tell you.

This isn't, "We want to be here together."

It's, "I don't care how uncomfortable this is, I'm not letting you have it to yourself!" :grr:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Karebru:
This isn't, "We want to be here together."

It's, "I don't care how uncomfortable this is, I'm not letting you have it to yourself!" :grr: [/QB]
Ahhhhhhhhh......yesssssssss......I understand! Been there, done that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top