Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Heck, there's always room for more. I just have to drag out this old picture. Don't know where Li'l Girl was when it was taken, and Spook hadn't joined the family yet. It was still quite a group, though. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote: Heck, there's always room for more. I just have to drag out this old picture. Don't know where Li'l Girl was when it was taken, and Spook hadn't joined the family yet. It was still quite a group, though.
Taken on a cold night in Georgia?

Gotta love our furry little furnaces! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
862 Posts
Don't you just love it when they snuggle up to you!!!! Beagles really have a way of making you feel needed and loved /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I just love those pictures....

Chloe somehow always adapts herself to our position, I guess when I'll have another beagle it will be twice as fun!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Sadie and Sparky would agree with everyone else....there's always room for one more warm cuddly beagle.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Nice pics, our two climb up onto Daves lap. I dread to think what it would be like with more!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote: Sadie and Sparky would agree with everyone else....there's always room for one more warm cuddly beagle.
"Not on Dad's lap!" They would tell you.

This isn't, "We want to be here together."

It's, "I don't care how uncomfortable this is, I'm not letting you have it to yourself!" :grr:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Karebru:
This isn't, "We want to be here together."

It's, "I don't care how uncomfortable this is, I'm not letting you have it to yourself!" :grr: [/QB]
Ahhhhhhhhh......yesssssssss......I understand! Been there, done that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts