Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have a beagle that loves rolling in laundry? Dirty or clean?

Shiloh paces and howls until I get clothes out of the dryer and put them on the bed. Before I can start folding them, he rolls all over them and grabs a washcloth or dishtowel and runs like the wind up the hall. It is hilarious. I can't get made at him because he's so cute and he's not tearing them up.
He will get my husbands dirty socks out of the laundry and roll on them. Ugh. But he doesn't tear anything up, just rolls in it.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
LOL, Coco steals my laundry and takes off with it. Whenever I place it on the bed, he'll jump on it, act like he is going to asleep and then...bam! takes off with my knickers or sockers

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
That's one of Maggie's favorite things to do! She loves to roll in the dirty laundry pile before I take it downstairs to wash, but even more, she loves rolling in the warm laundry pile that I throw on my bed to fold.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Towels straight from the dryer are a favorite around here

·
Registered
326 Posts
Ohhh yeh! Charlie loves Laundry from the dryer, he lays right on it, when trying to fold so i cover him up with it fully so he can enjoy the warmth haha then he allows me to fold, when it's not warm anymore, Yeh he allows me you believe that! so cute!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I have to close the bedroom door when I am sorting or folding laundry. It is just easier to keep them out of the room til I am done! Otherwise it turns out to be a chase around the whole house trying to reclaim our unmentionables!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Laundry diving is Vinny's equivalent to Disney World for us. He can't get enough of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts