Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As promised, some pics of Rocky with mom and pop this past weekend. We're quite sure that mom remembered him as when the other dogs tried to hone in on her playtime (which was hilarious to watch!) she got quite snarly with them. Dad didn't seem to care one way or the other.
Rocky is about an inch shorter than mom and he seems to be built like his dad...

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
I envy you. I would love to see the parents of my three. I am sure that one of Austin's parents was a Tasmanian Devil!! lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
VERY CUTE! Did they immediately recognize one another? Or did it take a bit?

·
Registered
350 Posts
cool!!!
i take bonnie and clyde to see their parents a lot during rabbit season, they even hunt together.
they dont seem too bonded.
just like any other dogs.
what did rock act like?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tntnjmom: I think Holly recognized her pup, she was pretty possessive of him, but I don't think Nubby recognized him as his son, nor do I think he cared...Rocky was just wanting to play! There are 2 other dogs too, but he wanted to play the most with mom.

Chaboncly: Rocky was definately happy to be submissive! Flopping over showing his belly a lot, but of course he would instigate the play first...he's met lots of dogs, but never 4 at once like that so he may have been overwhelmed at first but things settled down witihin 24 hours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts