Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shandy & Tasha weren't Beagles but I hope nobody minds me sharing their pictures here.

Tasha was always a cuddler and a big baby. She was a german shepherd - black lab cross and grew to be about 62 lbs. Her hips were always bad but she was a trooper, especially when it came to fetching! She was awesome at catching frisbies in the air. Tasha also loved chasing squirrels and cats... she once treed a racoon at our camp site and the poor critter didn't come down for hours!

Shandy, my first dog (since being an adult) was either a border collie - terrier cross or a shelty - terrier cross, had this great big huge flag of a tail (super long hair!) and she grew to be 22 lbs. Something that always amused us with Shandy was she LOVED to chase the light from a flash light, licking it and bouncing her nose off the floor or wall if it stood still long enough! :angel: :angel:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Your Shandy & Tasha were beautiful. It doesn't matter that they weren't beagles. A lot of us at BW have "honorary" beagles who are much loved. I can tell that you had two wonderful dogs. :angel:

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Shandy and Tasha were beautiful!
I love just talking to my husband about the good old days of Marlin, what he used to do and not do. Sometimes even to compare them two Charlie and Marlin. Don't let the good old memories fade away. Maybe I just type everything day one day, like a memior.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Shandy and Tasha were beautiful!
I love just talking to my husband about the good old days of Marlin, what he used to do and not do. Sometimes even to compare them two Charlie and Marlin. Don't let the good old memories fade away. Maybe I just type everything day one day, like a memior.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Regardless of breed, losing a pet is heartbreaking.Your two look wonderful dogs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts