Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!
I鈥檓 new here first time.
I just lost my beautiful girl Roxy on 1/10/22.
She was 4 years old, birthday 4/12/17.
We took her outside on Saturday with my four year old son James for our usual walk and ball play. Saturday night I saw she was not feeling so well, Sunday she was not able to walk very well, paralyzed by the evening and Monday I had to put her down. We saw a neurologist and she said she had 60/40 chance of recovery. We made the heartbreaking decision to put her down. I鈥檓 so devastated, shattered and heartbroken 馃挃
I wish I didn鈥檛 take her out to play. Even though the vet and neurologist said a simple jump from the bed could鈥檝e done this because she had a genetic neurological disorder in her spine I still feel guilty. We got her after losing my previous beagle to cancer at only 9 years old.
We had her since she was 8 weeks old. We got her in June of 2017 and my son was born August of 2017. They grew up together and it was the most fun we had in our lives.
She was healthy happy and within 48 hours gone.
Heartbroken 馃挃
Dog Water Dog breed Carnivore Grass
Dog Water Dog breed Carnivore Grass

Christmas tree Plant Toy Wood Window

Furniture Couch Comfort Wood Textile

Brown Furniture Couch Dog Property

Dog Dog breed Comfort Carnivore Floor

Vertebrate Shipping box Shorts Fun Flooring

Registered
I'm so sorry for your and your family's loss. Roxy looked very happy and very loved, I hope you can hold onto those memories.

Registered
Oh Im so sorry about your precious dog. Sorry this had to be your first post.. beautiful dog. If you decide to get another dog do come back.
((((HUGS)))

Super Moderator
I am truly sorry for your loss. It looks like she was a special girl and had a wonderful life with you. The decision to say good-bye is always heart breaking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts