Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. He looks like he had so much character.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I am sorry for your loss of Charlie. It certainly looks like he had a happy life and was very much loved.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Charlie. It looks like he lucked into a great home with you, and I'm sure you lucked into a great boy with him.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm so sorry you lost Charlie. The loss of our beagles is just gutting. After 2 years I am finally getting ok with life without my Ally McBeagle and ready to welcome a new beagle into our home. Remember that grieving is very important!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm so sorry you lost Charlie. The loss of our beagles is just gutting. After 2 years I am finally getting ok with life without my Ally McBeagle and ready to welcome a new beagle into our home. Remember that grieving is very important!
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. He looks like he had so much character.
I am very sorry about Charlie. I've been grieving over Joe Buck for more than two years. We walked every day, rain or shine, for 14+ years. While on leash, two young Boxers arracked him caosing puncture wound to the throat He crossed Rainbow Bridge two weeks later. (He refused food from the day of injury.) His health was perfect until the day he was attacked. I have now adopted Pikey and he is a big help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts