Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, it's been a long time and for that I am sorry but I just had to let everyone know that Rhett is finally getting his Scarlet =]

Here is Rhett for those who don't quite remember him

And introducing Scarlett. She is 6 weeks away from coming home to our happy family! (Well except for the cats..... they aren't too happy about this)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Awww! How adorable she is!!! I've never seen a Beagle puppy so young -- she's enchanting :heart:

Rhett is so handsome, his Scarlett will be the love of his life!!

You must be thrilled. Please, more pics when she comes home.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
157 Posts
:computer: Beautiful beagles both! Will be looking forward to lots of puppy stories and pictures of Rhett&Scarlett!

Lora&Tippi
"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Frankly Scarlett I...think you are adorable! And Rhett is still the beautiful boy I remember!! Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
OMG! I don't think I've ever seen a pup that young. She's precious. And Rhett is a very handsome boy. Congrats on the expansion of your furry family. I'm sure you're very excited to bring Scarlett home. (And we're very excited for more pics!)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
They are both adorable! I love the names. We had a Rhett Butler once. He was a doberman and lived to 16 or 17. He never got a Scarlett though. Anyway, your pups are precious. I know how nerve racking it can be waiting to bring them home! Don't forget, we want more puppy pics!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well fiddle-dee-dee, those are some extremely cute babies you have there. I ADORE the names..I'm a huge Windie, so I must admit I wish I had thought of that. I guess I'll have to deal with the OK Corral gang instead.

What sweet pictures, send more when you get them!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.