Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, it's been a long time and for that I am sorry but I just had to let everyone know that Rhett is finally getting his Scarlet =]

Here is Rhett for those who don't quite remember him

And introducing Scarlett. She is 6 weeks away from coming home to our happy family! (Well except for the cats..... they aren't too happy about this)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Awww! How adorable she is!!! I've never seen a Beagle puppy so young -- she's enchanting :heart:

Rhett is so handsome, his Scarlett will be the love of his life!!

You must be thrilled. Please, more pics when she comes home.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
42 Posts
You have a very handsome boy there. That's great that you'll be adding to the pack with that little sweetheart. I love the names. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
They're both beautiful! :thumbup:

Is scarlett going to be a lemon or red & white beag?

Cats...smats...who cares what the cats think :lol2:

·
Registered
667 Posts
How exciting! I cant wait to add an addition to our beagle family!!
They are both so so cute and adorable!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
:computer: Beautiful beagles both! Will be looking forward to lots of puppy stories and pictures of Rhett&Scarlett!

Lora&Tippi
"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Frankly Scarlett I...think you are adorable! And Rhett is still the beautiful boy I remember!! Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

·
Registered
794 Posts
beautiful Beagles, both of them.
Gone with the Wind is one of my All-time Favorites!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They added a new picture of her so of coarse I had to show you all. This is Scarlett at 2 weeks old!

·
Registered
282 Posts
OMG....total cuteness alert. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
OMG! I don't think I've ever seen a pup that young. She's precious. And Rhett is a very handsome boy. Congrats on the expansion of your furry family. I'm sure you're very excited to bring Scarlett home. (And we're very excited for more pics!)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
They are both adorable! I love the names. We had a Rhett Butler once. He was a doberman and lived to 16 or 17. He never got a Scarlett though. Anyway, your pups are precious. I know how nerve racking it can be waiting to bring them home! Don't forget, we want more puppy pics!!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
What gorgeous dogs -- how fabulous that you get to see Scarlett when she is so tiny. We are all going to enjoy seeing her changes as she grows. Rhett is quite the handsome fellow -- they will be great friends, I'm sure!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well fiddle-dee-dee, those are some extremely cute babies you have there. I ADORE the names..I'm a huge Windie, so I must admit I wish I had thought of that. I guess I'll have to deal with the OK Corral gang instead.

What sweet pictures, send more when you get them!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts