Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yesterday i found myself in a complicated situation. one of my psych clients had a psychotic break and along with that she managed to obtain two puppies. she has a history of animal cruelty so as we sent her away i ended up finding homes for the pups. one went to a co-worker the other with me.

he's a terrier, 8 weeks old. i went to the animal defense league and they are covering the cost of food and vaccines and gave me a crate for him as well.

my question is, how much $ should i expect to spend on him? i need a collar and leash for him...

and i thought my hands were full with one puppy, AHHH!!

i have a lot of questions honestly just don't know where to start, if anyone has any advice i would greatly appreciate it, thank you :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well i still wonder how my abby will react when i take my foster to the shelter next week. i mean i know she'll be fine in the long run...anyway

the foster is extremely attached to me and is even establishing himself over abby. i've been trying to give her more attention, taking her out first when i get home, giving her more treats, playing with her more. but still i know this new dog is affecting her.

thanks for the help... by the way...

so this thursday he gets his third set of shots and the following thursday the shelter takes him in. poor guy, at least i know he'll find a good home because he has a good face! here's some pictures

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.