Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
I haven't been on this website for ages just been so busy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif I've missed chatting with everyone and hearing all the lovely stories and advice. 5 mins back on the site and I am addicted again.
My beautiful darling baby boy is now 10 months old and I am still gushing with love for him!! :wave: x x

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/[email protected]/ph//my_photos

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'd love to see your pictures, but the link doesn't work. Was Ralph the beagle with the skin problems awhile back? If so, how's he doing now?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there I just tried the link myself and it worked fine.
You have to wait a few seconds for it to connect though.
If you still can't see the pics then click on my little www icon and it will take you to my photos home page.
Then scroll down and click on Ralph pics 3 and it will take you to the same place that the link was supposed to. Let me know how you get on. x x x

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry forgot to say that yes my little baby did have some skin problems. ( Barely visible to anyone but me - but cos I am his mummy of course I noticed ) He had tests for all kinds of stuff like mites, mange etc ( As mummy was panicking!!! ) but it turned out to be nothing just a tiny bit of puppy acne which went away by itself in a month or so. He is fine now as you will see from his pics. Totally gorgeous. Thank you for asking. x x x

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Couldnt open the link but have looked at your albums, beautiful pictures on those.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
The link was "not available" to me but I looked at the album.

I certainly do remember little Ralph, he had so much white on his little face...and the sweetest expression.

They sure are the greatest little things, aren't they?

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
I couldn't open the link, either, but enjoyed the pictures in your album and watching as Ralphie has grown. I do remember him! His sweet little face is so white; he's such a cutie. Glad to see you back with us!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts