Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Regal is at work with me today. right now, he is lying by the gate keeping guard of my cubicle - desperately waiting for someone to come play with him.

My boss loves dogs so he's always happy when someone brings one in. And he just asked why I don't let the dog roam the office! Umm - we would have clean floors, but there would probably be garbage strewn about the place and many more loose strings in the carpet!

It's a nice day here as well so I'm very much looking forward to our walk during lunch time.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
That is cool. I wish i can bring Coco to work too but I am afraid that he would just eat everyone's lunch

·
Registered
504 Posts
Wow you are so lucky. I work in a plant, so food is of great important and no animals are allowed.
However, my entire cubicle consists of beagles and of course Cassidy!

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Awwww, I wish I had Molly and the boys with me too! They wouldn't care if I brought her but she is too skittish and I wouldn't be able to focus on my work.

Have fun!!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
That's so cool! I once had a boss that brought his Chocolate Lab with him to work everyday! He had a corner of his office set up with a crate and everything! We all loved it!!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I keep asking Spock if he wants to go to work with my boyfriend. Regal needs to convince them both that this is a good idea

I think Spock would be very well-behaved here and happy, but my boss is allergic to a lot of things, including dogs.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Awww, such a cute picture! Look like Regal has had a tough day. Hehe. I'm totally jealous that you can bring Regal to work with you. I'd love to bring Jersey to work with me. We'd both be VERY happy.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I wish I could take Daisy to work with me... but she'd probably just tear around the office doing zoomies and howling at everything.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Awww - that picture is great - work is soooo tiring!

I am able to bring Booker in with me to the office sometimes on the weekends - and on a few really rare occasions even on weekdays over the years - and she always has a great time meeting everyone (and I think it is mutual - she has a lot of fans in the office). She also knows how to get from my office down one flight of stairs and into our cafeteria - although one time she wandered off when I wasn't paying attention and went down the stairs but didn't get off on the right floor and ended up wandering around two floors down... luckily she found someone who knew she belonged to me and they brought her back. I usually keep her on a long leash now if I can't pay full attention to what she is doing!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts