Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at PetSmart last night walking down one of the food aisles when one particular can of food caught my eye. A cute little beagle face was on the can of food and I saw that the food was...calorie reduced! I don't remember the brand name of the food but I thought it was funny that they chose the little piggy for the reduced calorie food. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Haha! That's too funny ^_^

The comedian Lewis Black brought up "the appetite of an adult beagle" on one of the episodes of his (not family-friendly) show "The Root of All Evil" the other day. My boyfriend and I turned to face one another and grinned.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
It always cracks me up that many of the doggie gates I looked at had a beagle on the box.LOL Guess the marketing industry knows their beagles!

Though at my house, it's the lab, Cassie, that is on weight management food.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
A lot of the brands in the UK show Beagles, particularly the low calorie treats. Also doggie biscuits, bones and doggie doors all show a Beagle.

I think that's partly down to the fact that Beagles are very photogenic and the cutest dogs on the planet.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally Posted By: JenniferI think that's partly down to the fact that Beagles are very photogenic and the cutest dogs on the planet.
I agree /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts