Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea what these might be? Daisy went to day care today since my son had swim lessons and we had a lot of errands to run. She didn't have these when I dropped her off. They don't really look like scratches from another dog to me. They're totally flat and not raised at all like I would think a scratch would be. Sorry it's blurry, she didn't like being photographed.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Wonder if a dog was kind of nipping at her? They almost look like under the skin bleeding which I've seen on Maggie when she bites at an itch.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I agree with Judy, I think it's like underskin bleeding, like a scratch but not one you can feel. Maybe Daisy likes playing rough. I would check with the daycare and ask if they know anything. Doesn't look like something to worry about.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I agree with Judy and Eleanor. Jersey has scratches like that after I pick her up from day care sometimes. She's gotten them at the dog park too. I think it's from playing and nipping and biting at each other. It doesn't look lik anything to be worried about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts