Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also known and loved as Chloe Belle. She is a tri-color and just over years years old *(July 25th)* she's my darling princess.

She's potty trained, sorta. Leash trained, sorta. I've no idea how to get the "sorta" out after going to dog class and leaving when they put a horrid prong device on her neck. I am afraid she's going to be a very unlady like beagle babe... for a while yet.
Click here for Chloe Belle\'s image.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to you and Chloe Belle! She is very pretty -- how old is she? You might never get the "sortas" out ... sounds like the beagle independence streak showing through. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
!!! I believe you have the 3rd Chloe here...

She is beautiful... a big arooooooooooooo from my Chloe - 7 months old today :heart: :heart:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Welcome Chloe! The more the merrier.
Prongs on that sweet neck, no, no, no!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy :wave: I see why she is your princess. Running late to work but it won't be hard to train her to heal using beagle teaching methods, not torture devices. I'll post how my I taught my 3 to 5 year old untrained rescue in about three weejs, Ten years later he still will polite walk (heal) when I request it! He sends a big welcome arroooo to Chloe Belle.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Welcome!! Your Chloe Belle certainly is a belle!! No way can you put a prong collar on that sweetie--or any dog, if you ask me!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts