Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
If it's been over 1 week and hasn't gone away, I agree with ChaiScotNess and would have vet check it to rule out allergies and any intestinal parasites, which can also cause rash. Those beagle noses can pick up just about any parasite that's out and about.

My Ally had a sensitive stomach throughout her life, but no rash. She regurgitated a lot, sometimes due to worms (even with routine health checks and preventative treatments) and we had to change food about every 3-4 years. Seems like she would develop sensitivity to to food over time but there was no way to detect food allergies at the time (she passed in 2019 at 17-18 yrs of age. Last time we had to change her food was when she was 14 and developed Cushing Syndrome. She did fine on the food for the remainder of her life.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top