Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
How funny and TOOO CUTE!! I love the pictures! Such good beagles to let their mommy dress them up in silly outfits!! hee hee :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Great!!!

I saw the sunglasses then as I scrolled and saw the floaties, I laughed out loud!!

The looks on their faces say it all! Pass the suntan lotion please!

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

You made my day!

You should get one of the both of them on a beach towel with the glasses and floaties and send it to Joe for next year's calendar :happyhappy:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Love the pictures!
I think i detect a "you owe us big time for this and at least 2 get out of jail free cards" looks! :hyper:

·
Registered
93 Posts
FWIW, for those of you with pools, or who do like to take your dogs to the beach, or on the boat with you, hundreds of dogs drown every year. If you're going to have your dog around water a lot you may want to check out places that cater to hunters (www.cabelas.com is a good one) and see the flotation vests made especially for dogs.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, I am glad you liked the picture.

And as a side note, my dogs would NEVER actually go swimming like this. I have life vests for them for when we are near the water at the cottage.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Thanks for posting the really cute pictures!! They cracked me up!! :hysterical:

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am glad you all liked the pics. I realized after I should have put them in their doggie pool for the picture, that would have been hilarious.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have 2 pools for my dogs but they hate them. They use them more as a big water dish than anything. Spencer will go in the water at the beach bus Sydney doesn't like getting her feet wet.

·
Registered
345 Posts
That is sooo cute! I can't wait to take Fin out to the beach again this summer. Although for some reason he thinks the sand is food...but then he realizes his mistake when he goes to the bathroom.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I suspect my two would also find a swimming pool to be nothing but a giant water bowl /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif When I took them to the cottage a few years ago, Luna was afraid of the water. She little by little was getting acclimated- and we would throw little stones in to get her curiosity up and get her to go in a little further. Well, my nephew picked up a BIG rock and tossed it into the water. Poor Luna jumped Straight up and went flying back onto the safety of dry land. That was the end of the water for her unless I put a treat in it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Lemon liked the water about the same - but both girls would put their heads completely underwater if there was a treat involved /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 20 Posts