Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
How funny and TOOO CUTE!! I love the pictures! Such good beagles to let their mommy dress them up in silly outfits!! hee hee :biglaugh:

· Registered
83 Posts
FWIW, for those of you with pools, or who do like to take your dogs to the beach, or on the boat with you, hundreds of dogs drown every year. If you're going to have your dog around water a lot you may want to check out places that cater to hunters (www.cabelas.com is a good one) and see the flotation vests made especially for dogs.

· Registered
56 Posts
I suspect my two would also find a swimming pool to be nothing but a giant water bowl /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif When I took them to the cottage a few years ago, Luna was afraid of the water. She little by little was getting acclimated- and we would throw little stones in to get her curiosity up and get her to go in a little further. Well, my nephew picked up a BIG rock and tossed it into the water. Poor Luna jumped Straight up and went flying back onto the safety of dry land. That was the end of the water for her unless I put a treat in it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Lemon liked the water about the same - but both girls would put their heads completely underwater if there was a treat involved /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.