Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last couple of days Rasha has lost her appetite, she is still active but alot quieter than normal. Last night her movement was alot runnier than normal so I guess she has a stomach upset of some kind.

We will not feed her for 24 hours and then start her on the pasta, chicken and live yoghurt food and see how she reacts.

Poor thing does look a bit sorry for herself.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
We hope your feeling better soon Rasha. Take care and enjoy the extra attention we're sure you'll get treated extra special even if they ain't much food for a while.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hope you feel better real soon Rasha !!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rasha ate some chicken and pasta tonite, she is still very quiet though.

We wormed her just before we had baby Amy so she is about due for re-worming, we will do this once her tummy is better.

She still plays with the other beags but sleeps alot more. I do not think that it is very serious but if she is not perkier towards the weekend then I will book her into the vets for a check.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Hope Rasha is better now, its always a worry when one of our 'kids' are sick.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Get well soon little Rasha

BTW love the website!!!

Hows Rasha today??

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rasha ate both her chicken and pasta meals today :evilgrin: .

Glad you liked the website Hellen Louise. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
702 Posts
It sounds like she's feeling somewhat better. I know I get upset when Daisy's not herself. I watch her like a hawk and every little improvement makes me feel better. But I always have it in the back of my mind to get her to the vet's if things just don't feel right to me. Better safe than sorry is my motto!

She seems to know that rest and quiet are good for her when she's just a little "off"

Hope Rasha is her old self very soon :thumbup:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts