Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been here for almost 2 months. Rascals' glass memorial ball arrived today. Like Rascal it is a tri color and so beautiful!
My heart doesn't hurt like it once did. I still mourn that little cheeky mischief maker but it is more with fondness and not heart ache.
We adopted a 4 year old tuxedo kitty just last Saturday. I have got her to cuddle on my lap twice now. Suki is settling in nicely now. With the lock down there are few dogs available to adopt.
I have always liked cats.
I probably won't be back. I am becoming active on thecatsite under user name jeannem.
We probably won't be getting another dog until Suki is well settled. I will attach a picture of her too.

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
I'm glad you've adopted Suki techie. I'm on thecatsite as jarn. But I rarely post there.

Rascal's memorial sounds lovely - I'm glad you've got it with you. Please check in when you can - we miss you - but I understand too.

Hugs.

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
So nice to hear from you. We miss you but happy you've found a friend to fill the space in your heart. Hope one day you return with a dog too.
Take care
Cassie

·
Super Moderator
5,068 Posts
I'm so glad you checked in. I know it can he very hard. When I lost my greyhounds I had a hard time going to that forum. Thank you for rescuing Suki, there are so many animals of all sorts that need homes. I love kitties too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts