Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Those are adorable. Sleeping through the night will come. I found that taking Jersey out at about 8 p.m. and giving her a good play session helped her sleep through the night. We live in an apartment so I'd put the long leash on her and take her out back and run around chasing her and letting her chase me for about 20 minutes. It really helped a lot.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Very cute pictures. Enjoy him while he is a puppy. It doesn't last long. I totally agree with Jen about wearing out the puppy before bedtime. Our litter of pups are doing well. We are down to only having 2 left for a couple more days, but they are sleeping all the way through the night and they are only 7 weeks old right now.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
how old is he? I got my pup at 6 weeks and he slept right thru the night, I'd tire samson out first, u know vigerous play right before bed. Then a long massage/petting session from you or the kids, should knock him right out, as long as his crate is in a quiet place with the lights out he should be good till morning.

·
Registered
959 Posts
What sweeties! You are very lucky....he will sleep all night, and it will be like your kids, you'll think something is wrong cause he didn't wake you up. :eek:)

Cathy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts