Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new baby Willy weighs 10 lbs at three months, is he a toy size?

:angel:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:Originally posted by BeagleBabe:
Abby was 11lbs at three months. She's 2 1/2 and weighs about 32lbs now :lol2:
WOW thanks for the info.

is their tread on beagle weights and heights?

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
We talk frequently about height/weight.
You can search for threads by clicking search located toward the top of the screen like this:

my profile | directory | register | search | faq | forum home

and typing in height weight or whatever you want to search for.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Marley was about that at the same age. He is 8 months old now and 23 pounds. Been at 23 since he was about 6 months.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Oh poor, poor, poor, poor Abby! How can you even say those awful words!! Part of her job description reads clean up any crumb that is headed for the floor. You are going to take away all her job satisfaction. And besides, I love that belly!! lol!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I believe Blue was about that same size at three months. That is about when he hit his growth spurt. He is now at 25 lbs at 6 months and has held it for the last two months. He is already at 13" and his groomer thinks he will be around 15". I think its hard to judge when they are puppies what size they are going to end up being.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Chloe at 3 months was 6.5-7 lb and she now doubled her weight.... and will remain 15-16 lb beag....

All this cuteness concentrated :heart:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think they say that whatever weight they are at 6 months of age, if you multiply it times 2 it will be their adult weight? or something along those lines. My Cocker was 12 pounds at 6 months, and now weighs in between 24-25lbs. So, I assume it is the same for Beagles?

·
Registered
751 Posts
not so sure that is true. Marley was about the same weight he is now at just turning 9 months as he was at 6. 6 months he was 23 pounds or so, if he doubled, I would be taking him back to his parents, ahahahahahha.

·
Registered
250 Posts
my diesel weighs 16 now and he is four months. but i think he is a bigger dog.. his paws are huge... im thinkin he will be a bigger beagle. but at 3 months he was about 10-13.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
With 10 beagles in sizes ranging from a hefty 45# down to about 17#, and ages ranging from 7 years to 9 months - I really can't remember their weights at specific times. With the pups born here, they "generally" are about a pound per week of age to a certain point then they STOP (fortunately, or they'd be taking over the world instead of just my house). Angel was the "exception" as she was extremely small, and was about 3# UNDER what my other pups have been at comparable ages. She weighed about 5 oz when born. She's still small (at 9 months), but not "tiny". She finally caught up with the help of bottle feeding, and goat's milk.

Angel when she was newborn at about 5 oz.

Angel @ 10 weeks - and about 7#. She finally hit a "growth spurt" and has caught up.
Not sure how much she weighs now - it's been a while since her last vet check.
The last picture was taken on her 9 month "barkday".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.