Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day to everyone, Im nicky from philippines, i Just bougth a beagle almost 3 weeks ago, he's 2 months and 15 days old. I find him so cute, Just want to ask if my beagle is a show type beagle. . . . .
Here is the pics, just check it out. . . .

Will accept any comments.

thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
What a beautiful beagle, and welcome to BW.
I'm sure everyone on board will agree he is absolutely adorable. And that is my true heart comment. As for a show or field beagle, I just learned that myself when someone started criticizing Charlie in the park, that Charlie is a field beagle...longer legs and body, over all slimmer, a 15" measure from shoulder down, and they are originated from England. And a show beagle is 13" and legs are more stout, and they are from America. Also you can find the info online. I may be wrong, but thats what I found out . Field beagle or show beagle, I just love him to death, I'll love him regardless what category he falls into. :biglaugh:

Charlie mom

·
Registered
794 Posts
He's very beautiful!
My Georgia is a purebred Beagle, but her tail is not a true Beagle tail. But that's okay, she's spayed and we love her anyway! :heart:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Aaaawwwwwww he is just adorable !!! No cuter puppy than the beagle pup !!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Taurus Mom:
He's very beautiful!
My Georgia is a purebred Beagle, but her tail is not a true Beagle tail. But that's okay, she's spayed and we love her anyway! :heart:
Hi there, why did you say her tail is not a true beagle tail?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thats a VERY good looking little Beagle you have!!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to BW. Beautiful beagle. I have no idea about showing beagles but you'll love her anyway. There are some here who show beagles, so hope they can answer your questions.
Angela with 2 ex research beagles.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Awhhhhh what a cute adorable puppy! I too love his puppy belly.

I am not too into the standards but wanted to share how cute he is. thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I want to eat him up!! He's so sweet!!!! Anyone ever notice how sweet puppy's breath is? It has a distinct aroma and so "puppy"!! I miss that with my babies. I love your baby's long ears. They are so cute....send more as he grows....it's so cute to see how they develop and grow into adulthood. Thanks for sharing!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts