Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we went down to the river for a couple of hours the other day and of course we took our beagle boy Noah along with us!
We had sooo much fun, we played fetch with Noah and as we tossed sticks into the water Noah would jump in after them and when he would try to get them he would just dunk his whole head into the water,all the way up to his ears, it was so funny I could have died laughing!

I will send photos as soon as possible.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Looking forward to the photos! Just be really careful about getting water in those beagle ears -- I would suggest you rinse them out after a river trip and, if this is going to be a regular outing, get on a regular cleaning schedule. There are lots of good products on the market to use --- the one I use I just pour some into Mags' ears, rub it around and then stand back while she shakes her ears. Then I use cotton to wipe any excess water. This is a good outside task!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
That sounds like fun
where are those photos, you can't just throw things like that to the air and not deliver

I agree with Judy, take good care of the velvet ears, our little Beagle are prone to infections

1 - 3 of 3 Posts