Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My three month old female beagle puppy rosie is not doing well on the house training thing! Lately she is urinating completly white and every 20 minutes on the floor!! Any suggestion??

·
Registered
127 Posts
I had a post a couple of months ago about this same thing, it might be the one you were thinking of. You can search for it under the title: Potty training is going well-more advice needed.

Abby was 6 months old when I posted that and having the same problems you are discussing. She is 8 months old (today, actually) and doing much, much better at waiting longer to ask to go outside. So, I do think they have to go out way more frequently when up and playing than when resting in their crates.

Sometimes Abby still whines to go out when we KNOW that she doesn't need to. In that case we usually try to distract her or just ignore her completely (so that she doesn't start to think that whining will always get us to play with her). She hasn't peed in the house at all. :)

Keep us updated!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Rosie, I apologize, I posted my response on the wrong thread. I'm not sure why your puppy is having potty problems, but peeing that often and it being white sounds bad. :-(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts