Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yesterday was the first day of classes. they put him in a pen with the other dogs help them get used to eachother.

diesel was so scared he didnt know what to do... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rotatesmiley2.gif
he ran around the edge of the pen trying to find a way out.
he kept jumping up and whining. i felt bad but he had to stay there.

but eventually he warmed up to everyone. and started playing.

what a funny day... and all the puppies there. i makes me want one of everything /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/winkingsmiley.gif
they had a rotty, alaskin husky(who is to be a show dog, he was so beautiful) , yorkie, english bull dog, two collies, and of course one beagle (mine)

when i brought him in they all looked at me like im crazy for getting such a stubborn animal. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/biggrin.gif
the trainers told me i had my handsful.. which i already know haha...

but that was my adventure... more puppy class adventures to come next week..haha /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PuppyEyes.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
How cool, I never took Chloe to Puppy Class. I just implemented my previous experience with my older dog from home. sounds like fun... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Daisy always has a blast at her class. She graduates Saturday, and we also start intermediate classes Saturday.

I'm glad Diesel warmed up to the other pups.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
JoJo is the ONLY one I was able to take to puppy classes. Her first week she was so excited all she did was pee and upchuck so I spent the whole hour cleaning up after her. It wasn't that she wasn't accustomed to other dogs - because I had 8 other dogs at the time. It was just the whole experience. After the first class she was fine. Unfortunately, after the third class I got VERY sick - and wound up in the hospital for two weeks - and then a very long recuperation process and was unable to go. By the time I was "well" she was too old for puppy classes. I'd would have liked to take the two little girls, but I'm now working out of town (in the same town where the obedience classes are held) - I can't take them to work with me - and have no place to "leave them" until the evening classes. It's too far to come home and then go back! I think it's a great thing to do with the pups - and if circumstances change and I don't have to commute to work, I'd like to take my "next" puppy - IF I ever keep another baby!! JoJo still remembers some of the "commands" from her class - and that was almost 4 years ago! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_exclaim.gif She's such a good girl!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts