Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a litter of NINE hound mix puppies at the Bowling Green Warren County Humane Society, in Bowling Green, KY. Transport is available to the Northeast, with stops in KY, WV, MD, PA, NJ, and when volunteers available - on north.

This is the shelter, where I got Shelby. I know another member adopted her hounds from this shelter. I am being nice and only posting 1 of the 9 puppies. One is cuter than the other. ADORABLE!

Petango.com ? Meet Tansy, a 1 month 21 days Hound / Mix available for adoption in BOWLING GREEN, KY

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
C'mon y'all! Nobody is tempted? How about sharing these pups with your hound friends? You have all kind of options to share. I already shared on Facebook.

I posted a 2 year old PB German Shepherd Dog, from this shelter, on my GSD board. Somebody in TN shared it with a local family and they are going to call the shelter about the shepherd tomorrow.

Let's get these puppies adopted! Go team beagle!

·
Super Moderator
5,088 Posts
A little too far away from me. Hopefully they will all get good homes.

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A little too far away from me. Hopefully they will all get good homes.
Some of the transports go all the way to NY. lol! When I picked Shelby up from transport, in Western, MD, there was another shepherd on his way to NJ. Pretty cool how they get the dogs to their new homes.

I will watch them and keep y'all posted.

·
Super Moderator
5,088 Posts
I have three now, that is enough for my townhouse and my wallet! I always have to adopt locally because I have to be sure they will get along.

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Joann, you know I always have to cause trouble.

Cheryl. Completely understand. Pets are expensive and distance is a problem.

techie, you crack me up. I don't do babies or puppies either. Not sure how I wound up with 3 kids and 2 puppies. lol!

Seriously, all - I just wanted you to take a look and share the link, if possible. Never know when they will be seen by just the right person.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
No puppies here either. I won't be lured by anymore cute puppy eyes. Too much work and money. Sometimes I want a friend for Autumn but for now, it's the cat ;)

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No puppies here either. I won't be lured by anymore cute puppy eyes. Too much work and money. Sometimes I want a friend for Autumn but for now, it's the cat ;)
lol! Yeah, I said no more puppies too. And then came Shelby.

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Two puppies have been adopted - Seven puppies still available, including Tansy. FYI, the two adopted pups are probably still at the shelter until they are older. They have been removed from the website.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts