Our Beagle World Forums banner

Puppies - 3 weeks Puppy Photo Shoot

4K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  ncdogstar 
#1 ·
I won't bore you with all the photos, but thought I would share a couple with you. This was a lot harder than I thought it would be. The puppies refuse to sit up and had to be held so unfortunately you get to see my UGLY hands. I have eczema real bad right now and my hands are horrible. Sorry.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I LOVE seeing these puppy pictures.
We got JoJo as a big kid so I have no idea what she was like as a puppy.
The first one is super cute, but the bath ones are cute, too - as they put into perscpective how small they still are!

(and I can't tell that your hands are bad right now)

#8 ·

Makes me wanna run out and by some Hartz puppy shampoo......

#9 ·
Again...how stinkin' cute is that??

Your hands look fine btw...

And how on earth did you find collars that small??!! Rocky at 7 weeks got the small dog collar on the smallest sizing and it just fit him...

#14 ·
Originally Posted By: Rocky is our boyAgain...how stinkin' cute is that??

Your hands look fine btw...

And how on earth did you find collars that small??!! Rocky at 7 weeks got the small dog collar on the smallest sizing and it just fit him...
Well their little collars will fit them until they are about 6 months I bet. lol I actually just fold them over and tape them with new adjustments about weekly until they are ready to go home. I find that if you put their collars on them at about 2 weeks, they are never bothered by them because they just think it is part of their body or something. If you wait until they go to their new homes, they scratch and scratch in addition to shaking their heads etc... I don't like to see that when they are heading out to be with their new families so doubled over collars it is for us. lol

#18 ·
Originally Posted By: Brien & Bodie
Donna, they look great. Will they be tri-color as they get older?
Brien - all seven of this batch will be the standard tri-color Beagles. They look black/white at birth and daily more and more of the brown comes in. It will take them about 3-5 months to have their head and ears turn completely tan and up to about a year before the tan moves up their legs completely. By a year of age they have their adult colors and usually do not change much after that until the white faces appear in their old age.

Sulli's batch will hopefully have a mix of tri-color and duo-color puppies. They are due around June 7th now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.