Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night was the worst night with Cambria ever. I've never seen her with so much energy. She was literally bouncing off the walls... She was a normal puppy until about 9 o'clock last night, then she was possessed by some sort of puppy demon...

First, whenever I took her outside, she would just run to the patch where there is no grass so she could chase the ants better.
She would try to get over there as hard as she could, choking herself and flipping herself over trying to fight me. She did this for 15 minutes before I took her inside... She pooped as soon as she got inside...

When it was time for me to go to sleep, I put her in her crate in my bedroom and she whined and whined and whined and whined and whined....ALL NIGHT... I figured she would stop... but it didn't... She is getting LOUD and it's driving me, and I'm sure my neighbors...CRAZY.

I'm looking for some advice on stopping the whining. I already have her in the crate with her toys, a kong filled with peanut butter and comfy blankets. When she decides she doesn't want to lay down and go to sleep, she just screams...

I try to just let her howl until she settles down, and then give her attention. My girlfriend however, can only last about 3 minutes of howling until she gives in...Just what puppy wants. So I was wondering if you have any other techniques or methods that may help in my situation here...

p.s. I still love my puppy very much... EVEN THOUGH SHE IS A BALL OF FUR AND CRAZY

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.