Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you so much for the responses. Not many people understand my devotion to my Beagle and understand the love she gives. I hate to see her in pain and worry endlessly...thanks for the experienced responses...I feel like a ton of bricks just came off my shoulders! I honestly thought she might be dying.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I know the feeling, the Bagel has been with me for 10+ years, he was between 3 and 5 when I rescued him from a kill shelter, so I know how a beagle can capture your heart. The Bagel spends all sorts of time in the desert with me and is a bit too fearless with his investigation. I worry bout him. I think you'll find most of us on Beagle World have the same kind of relationship with our beagles that you and Freckles have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...you know more than my Vet. I am also in the Desert (Albuquerque) and we love to walk the paths together...I just hated to hear that she would not be able to do that anymore...you have given me hope. THANKS

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Maybe I'm missing something but, if Freckles "only" pulled a muscle, then why wouldn't she be able to go on walks with you after she heals? Did your vet tell you she wouldn't be able to do that? Like Bob, I have a senior pup (Maggie will be 13 next month) -- 8 years old is just a teenager!It is going to be hard to limit her activity during the healing period but a necessary thing along with some extra belly rubs!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Thankfully, muscle injuries heal much quicker with less fus than say a torn meniscus or tendon injury.

(Rockin to a techno version of the Aerosmith song "Walk This Way" while posting this.) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts