Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now the proud new owner of a 9 week old Beagle puppy named Zoey. This is the third Beagle i have owned but the first puppy of any breed I've cared for so far. I hope that you guys can offer me some assistance along the way. I'll post some pics when time becomes available. Thanks in advance for any advice.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to you and Zoey, Joshua!

I haven't had any kind of puppy since I was a teenager so I get my puppy-fix from BW. Alot of us do.

Good luck...can't wait to see pictures.

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Arooooooooooooooooo to Zoey and Welcome to you Joshua.

You will find lots of advice and abundance of help here as did most of us. Not all have puppy experience, but everyone will be thrilled to help.

Waiting for those pics /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to BW - I'm Glenda aka "Beaglesmom" - and do have a LITTLE experience with beagle puppies, since I am owned by ten beagles, ranging from 7 1/2 years down to 11 months - with a new litter due mid-April. You'll find this a great source of information. Can't wait for pictures!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi to you Joshua and Zoey, glad to welcome you to Beagle World. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grr.gif

We got Daisy as an adult, so no puppy help from me. But there are lots of others who will be glad to help you.

Can't wait to see pics of you new baby!!

Aroooos from Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Joshua, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif And a big ole beagle arrooo to Zoey. You've had beagles but like me no experience with pups. I wish ya luck but have little advice until they they are adults.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Maggie was my first puppy also. I sure had a lot to learn! I got lots of good advice here so feel free to ask any questions you have.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Hope i'm not killing anyone with picture suspense but i'm waiting for a friend to send them to me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I've got alot to learn so everyone stay tuned for questions /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif to BW! My puppy experience goes back way too many years to be of any help to you but you will find a great deal of assistance and suggestions from our members. Take a look in the "discussion" section -- you can do a search on a particular topic or post your questions. First thing, though, is to post some pics of Zoey!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif I've had puppies in the past, but it's been quite awhile. My Li'l Girl was an adult when rescued. There are plenty of folks here, though, who can give you puppy advice.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hi and welcome to BW! You'll get lots of good info here. Lot's of us have puppy experience. Jersey will be 3 in June, so it wasn't too long ago that I was going through the puppy stages. It might sound strange now, but take in all the craziness and fun that goes along with having a puppy. You'll be missing it all when it's gone.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Welcome to the "Puppy club"! Goober was my first & Homer was my
second puppy! I am very sure that I can give some helpful advice
with puppy care as Goober will turn 16 next month & Homer will
also turn 6 as well! Dogs still have a very short life when
compared to humans despite advances in vet medecine...but some
like Goober set new standards & surprize us! (I pray that every
dog owner will have at least one "Goober" in their life)!!! He
has had his share of "issues" in his seniour years, but now he
will most likely outlive my cockateil "Gorromino" that lived for
16&1/2 yrs!!! Btw, a seniour hound will love you more than a
puppy since they have known you for their entire life! And "You
might be a ******* if"...One or more of your dogs have lived
longer than the mortgage on your house! (My home became "mine" in
May 2007)! Thumbup!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome Joshua and Zoey!!! You will love this site and find a ton of help!

Glad to have you here!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts