Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I mentioned, we had organised a professional photo shoot down the beach with the beaglies and me. Andrew chickened out at the last minute and decided he didn't want to be in the photos.

So on with the show, the girls and mum:

Now onto frolicking on the beach:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

And my absolute favourite!

I was crying from laughing so much that I had to go downstairs and clean my mascara up. It's just soo.. them. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

·
Registered
786 Posts
Wow what great photos!!!

With also having two who are sisters, the last photo is my favorite...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Those are fantastic! I like all the ones where at least one ear is flapping up or out. hehe /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Oh Erin those are beautiful !! What great memories you will have of the girls forever !!!

That last one is too Funny !!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Erin, those pictures are great! I love that last one, it's too funny.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Erin, priceless photos. You and your girls are beautiful /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Well, nothing new there... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Those are simply gorgeous pics! The beags look so wonderful, you look beautiful, the scenery is awesome! What fun pics to share.

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smokin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif LOVE the last one! All the photos are wonderful. You're all very photogenic.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lick.gif I have to borrow Jamie's words ... they are absolutely stunning pictures and I thank you for giving me my first laugh of the day with the last pic!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Also had a good laugh at the last one! Did he also take a movie of it? The others are also great and I particularly like the one of them side by side with their tails high.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lovely dogs and Mum, and lovely beach. Where the heck do you live that you already have beach weather in early March?! I'm jealous! And who is the third dog in one of the pictures?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.