Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have to show you all these photos. I actually ordered this shirt for a Pug to wear at a pet expo we are attending next year and couldn't help myself but try it on Sally.. And the outcome was too cute not to share /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I think Pink is just Sally's colour. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Sally's lovely in pink. :heart: Your pictures are always so great. I hope that you don't mind that I sometimes snatch one to add to my collection.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Your pictures are so fantastic! I guess you'll be in next years Calendar, just wonderful shots.
Whereabouts are you You dont happen to know a lot of people in Tewantin?
Anyway, great pics.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sandy - Not at all, I put them up here for all to see /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Doghouse - We are about 8 kilometeres (5 miles) out from the Brisbane City. Tewantin is up on the Sunshine Coast which is over 100 kilometers away from the Brisbane City?

We've only submitted one photo for the calendar, and it's obviously one we haven't posted. Andrew didn't really want to submit photos because we were so far away and thought all of the American contingent should get the calendar spots. But this photo we took was too cute not to send it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marley's Mommy - it doesn't come in blue /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Only black and white.

Heh, those photos still make me smile!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts