Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to update everyone that helped me with Molly's potty training and to say thank you. Its a huge help just to have a place for support.

She is slowly learning to potty outside and we are having less and less accidents. If I can't get her to go, she comes inside and stays in my sight on her leash or gated in the room with me. If she circles, she goes right out. We got Nature's Miracle cleaner and I really cleaned the kitchen floor well.

For some reason she is really thinking that I want her to potty inside the kitchen area. But I think she is getting it now that is NOT what mommy wants.

Once I learn how often she needs to go, and she learns the schedule we will be great!

She is taking an out of state trip with me in a few weeks but I will keep her on her leash or baby-gated with me so she won't have an accident at my Mom's house.

Thanks again for your help!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
702 Posts
So glad to hear that Molly is learning to potty outside /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif My Daisy was 5 and a half when we got her and so far she has never peed or pooped in the house. She was really well trained!!

You must be doing all the right things /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts