Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately the administrators and moderators seem to be editing/resizing a lot of the pictures the members are posting.

As we all love seeing pictures of our little furry babies, we wouldn't want to result in deleting the posts, however since some of us are checking the forum on different computers, we don't have editing software on each and every one of them - we will.
So, don't count on us resizing the photos and just do it yourself. Get used to it! It's easy.

Please keep within size limits of the different forums. The limit is noted on the top of every forum.

If you need assistance with resizing some of your photos, let us know, we might be able to help.

The most basic software you can resize with is the Paintbrush that is available with every Microsoft Windows operating system. You can also use any other software such as paintshop, photoshop, etc. Make sure you save the files as JPEG, so that they are compressed and light weight for easy posting.

Note that starting January 1st, 2009, you will not be able to use the UBB image codes to link photos to the forums, and will only be able to post pictures using the File Manager.

Posting instructions and help can be found in the Help forums.

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Just in case you didn't get that in English here it is in Spanish.

----------------------------------------------------

Últimamente parece que los administradores y los asesores son corrigen/cambian el tamaño muchos cuadros que los miembros fijan. Cuando amamos ver cuadros de nuestros pequeños bebés peludos, no querríamos causar la supresión de los puestos, sin embargo ya que algunos de nosotros comprueban el foro de ordenadores diferentes, no tenemos el software de edición en todos y cada uno de ellos - vamos. De este modo, no cuente con nosotros cambiando el tamaño a las fotos y sólo hágalo usted mismo. ¡Acostúmbrese a ello! Es fácil. Por favor consérvese dentro de límites de tamaño de los foros diferentes. El límite es notado en la cumbre de cada foro. Si usted necesita la ayuda con cambiar el tamaño a algunas de sus fotos, avísenos, podríamos ser capaces de ayudar. El software más básico con el cual usted puede cambiar el tamaño es la Brocha que está disponible con cada sistema operativo de Windows de Microsoft. Usted también puede usar cualquier otro software, como paintshop, fototienda, etc. Asegúrese que usted salva los archivos como JPEG, de modo que ellos sean comprimidos y peso ligero para la fijación fácil. Note que comenzando el 1 de enero de 2009, usted no será capaz de usar los códigos de imagen UBB para unir fotos a los foros, y sólo será capaz de fijar cuadros usando al Administrador de archivos. La fijación de instrucciones y ayuda puede ser encontrada en los foros de Ayuda.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I didn't anticipate my photos -- linked from Facebook -- would be quite so large on the forum. If someone could resize them, since I can't seem to edit my post, that would be great. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
I think your pics are okay. That post about sizing was made quite awhile ago. I usually upload pics through the File Manager function when you make a new post. That way you know if they are too large or not.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good to know! Yeah, I figured some Javascript would kick in and resize, but no! (And was too lazy to save and upload, so found the link-an-image-through-the-URL bit and went with it.) Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
please help!!! I have tried many time times to make an album and put some photos inside, but I'm confused. I've fount the instructions in FAQ, but I guess something is wrong with me (((
I followed all the steps, but the upload link I can't find... here how it shows to me my albums, I made the same 3 times, trying to figure out how it works, and I can't find the way even how to delete the repeated once...
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!!! :help::help::help:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts