Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
There had better be lots and lots of doggie gifts under your tree. Somebody owes Bodie big time for that undignified collar! LOL He may not be the happiest camper, but he one of the cutest!

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
The one picture I have of Murphy on Santa's lap is awful. She's bucking to get off of his lap. She wanted NO part of any of it.
All she wanted was OUT of there!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Oooo! i just got a pic of santa and snoopy yesterday! it was soooo FUN! should have it by saturday so i'll post when ready

cute cute CUTE pic

·
Registered
320 Posts
i took Zelda on Saturday to see Santa. The quality of the picture SUCKS and I was dissapointed in that respect, but other than that, I couldn't be any happier. Even Zelda is smiling in the picture and didn't try to struggle AT ALL.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Oh Bodie does deserve a big bone for that collar!! That is a cute picture though!! We didn't get a chance to do our Santa photo this year due to me trying out the dog bakery yesterday at the same time. We will have to try again next year.

·
Registered
320 Posts
hahaha she really was!! everyone crowded around us oooohing and aaawwwwing. Definately much happier to see santa than Bodie looks.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I wonder if I am too late to do this. I would love to have their pictures taken with Santa. I bet it is expensive though.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Way to cute!!! My two are having their pictures taken with Santa this coming Sunday. Cant wait!!!! There's no way JoJo is going to sit nicely for him though unless I'm with her! Big sook she is!

We had a break up party on Saturday at our local dog obedidence club. One of the games we played was fastest recall. JoJo beat 32 other dogs! I stood one end while the trainer held onto JoJo. I didn't even have to say 'Come' because as soon as the trainer let her go she flew at me and jumped right into my arms! It was adorable. Wish I had video of it! She's such a mummy's girl

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Originally Posted By: beagletailsI wonder if I am too late to do this. I would love to have their pictures taken with Santa. I bet it is expensive though.
A lot of places around here have pet pictures with Santa for charity - so it doesn't necessarily have to be an expensive thing...

We discovered a few years ago that Moosie is extremely scared of Santa (to the point of panic) so we haven't gone anywhere near since - but I do have a picture of Booker with Santa from years ago somewhere - I will try to find it and post.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Petsmart is doing them the next two weekends (Dec. 13/14 and 20-21)for $9.95. I've always wanted to take Jersey to get her picture with Santa but I'm worried she'd be afraid. Maybe I'll take her this weekend and see how she does.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Okay, this is my first time posting pictures here using File Manager, so paws crossed this works - and if it does, here is a picture of Booker with Santa from a few years back... before Moosie and his abject fear of Santa came along!

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Looks like you did just fine with File Manager. Nice picture, but Booker doesn't look terribly happy to be with Santa. Funny how some of the beagles seem to love it, and others look like they wish Santa would go away.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts