Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
19,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There may a system outage for Beagle World. Dave has been planning on adding some new things and it caused some other things to change, much sooner than he planned. This is out of our control. He is currently trying to get home to hopefully move BW to another server so that the outage does not affect us. If he can't and the outage does affect, we may be down for up to three days. Please understand and be patient.

Thanks.

·
Banned
19,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can feel that withdrawal coming on now ... seriously, you and Dave do such a super job running our forum, that we will bear with an outage as long as we can look forward to being back up again!

·
Banned
19,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do what you have to do. It's nice for me that the outage will happen at a time when we'll be out of town, and I'll be away from the computer. :hi:

Hopefully, when I get back everything will be up and running. As others have said, we really appreciate the work you do to give us this great forum. :thumbup:

·
Banned
19,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As much as I'll miss spending my afternoon here , maybe this means that I'll actually get some work done around the house tomorrow. :rolleye11: Thanks again Dave for everything you go through to make sure we all have a place to talk about our furbabies!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.