Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
It's amazing to me how different beagles can look. When I hear so many people say that they don't understand how we can tell them apart because all Beagles look alike...I just want to strangle them. Every single one has their own look. Yours is quite a beautiful girl and looks so wise to me.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Beautiful picture. He looks so dignified.
Donna, I think one of the fun things is how unique they all look. A family at my school adopted a beagle pup from the humane society last spring. They have been bringing him to visit me every few months and I have enjoyed watching him change.As a pup he was totally black and white but now, like Cookie, he has the black and white body, and the beautiful beagle face coloring.He very tall also. I have heard other parents say he can't be a beagle with his body color and height but I usually step in and educate them about beagles so much that they quit talking.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When we got her the breeder said that she would probably loose all the black on her head but here it is a year and a half later and still some black. We could not go without our cookie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts