Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just searching for info on stinky beagle coats and how often people wash them, and rediscovered this forum. Last time I posted here I had just got my first beagle pup and had so many questions. Now she is 8, her daughter is almost 6, and I spend a lot of time helping new beagle owners on our dog walks who cannot get their pups recall working, are frustrated with peeing in the house . . . oh so many memories. :D:LOL:

Now having fun browsing all the threads.

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Welcome back. I get my dog to the groomer 2-3x year. I dont do the bathing thing.. for $37 she gets the works. I also use dog wipes in between that have a nice scent..i wet them a little extra and wipe her down...easy peasy..

·
Super Moderator
5,138 Posts
Welcome back! We only give our beagles about 2 baths a year. They eat a good quality food and have some salmon oil on their food. Food can make a huge difference, when we rescued one of ours years back she smelled SO bad and her coat was oily and itchy. Switched her to Fromm adult food and the smell and itchies were gone.

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Oh and for food my dog eats Freshpet and i add a 1/2 tsp of coconut oil a couple times a week. Her ciat looks good and she maintains her weight.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Welcome back!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts