Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realized tonight that I have a popcorn ritual with Daisy. I am currently addicted to single serve microwave popcorn, the Kettle Corn flavor in particular. As I'm eating it, of course I share with Daisy and Maggie. When there is about 1/4 of the bag left, I just dump the rest out onto my computer desk and give Daisy the bag. She LOVES the bag, and runs off with it like it's the Holy Grail. I tried to get a picture of her carrying it off, because it looks so funny with the puffy bag sticking out of her mouth, but she thought I was trying to take it away so she kept running away from me

Anyway, here are some photos...I had to add the last one because of the background....notice the window blinds, or what is left of them.....

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL...I did think of you and Popcorn when I titled the post!

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Daisy is soooooo pretty...I love her coloring! I haven't tried giving popcorn to Maggie yet, but my previous beagle Molly absoulutely LOVED it. She would sit in the kitchen and literally drool at the mouth whenever she heard it popping in the microwave!

·
Registered
865 Posts
That is too cute! Popcorn, the Holy Grail - LOL!!!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
And Pop goes the beagle! I love plain popcorn. Havent tried it on our present two but Spotty loved it.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Man, ALL beagles are food fixated. She is really going after Orville like she hasn't eaten in a week. Its amazing how they are ALL the same this way.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I, too, love the microwave kettle corn -- there is a brand that uses Splenda so my mind does a great job justifying it! My Maggie also loves popcorn -- she can't eat too much or it bothers her stomach but a piece or two are good treats.

·
Registered
392 Posts
hahahaha so cute and great idea! last time i microwaved popcorn snoopy tried to dive right IN the bag!! hahaha
those window blinds made me laugh ... poor things :S
sometimes you just HAVE to laugh.
cute pics

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Whaat cute pictures!! Looks like she's having as much fun with the bag as what was inside!
We discovered last night that Shiloh likes...rice cakes!! Not the round, prepackaged ones, but these are different ones that my daughter bought at an area grocery store called Stew Lenard's. She says they were made right at the store, that they just come popping out of a machine, one at a time. Shiloh was watching us eat last night, sure that we were having something good that eventually someone would share with her. And we all know who that someone usually is!
So I broke off a piece of my rice cake , thinking she would just spit it out.
But instead she gobbled it up. Or tried to. She just kept chewing and chewing! I guess it stuck to the roof of her mouth or something. She'd chew for a few minutes, then stop and rest, then start again. It was the funniest thing!
Then she begged for more!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Those are great pictures. You can tell Daisy is just sooooo happy to have that bag. Jersey too loves popcorn. We practice her catching skills with it.

Daisy is such a pretty girl. She really reminds me of my Jersey girl.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts